In the event you want to downgrade your license count during your active subscription term, you will need to do so in the MerusCase Subscription Information Page. Before doing so in the system, you'll need to deactivate the inactive user(s).
To deactivate a user, go to Tools & Settings > User Management, locate the user within the User List and click Edit > Deactivate User > Save. (This option is only available when the chosen user is Active.)
To lower your license count:
- Go to Tools & Settings > MerusCase Subscription Information > Subscription Settings.
- Click on Edit on the top right hand corner.
- Use the arrows in the License Count field to lower the count, or simply type in the correct number of users in the text field.
- Click Save.
Your next subscription renewal invoice will reflect the number of licenses on this page.
- We do not offer prorated refunds for unused licenses that have been paid. Please refer to our Terms of Service for details.
- Our system will generate a subscription invoice based on the number of licenses on the MerusCase Subscription Information: Subscription Settings page, NOT the amount of active users in your firm. You can have fewer active licenses at your firm compared to the amount of licenses you purchased. Please make sure is reflected accurately on your end, to avoid any unnecessary charges for unneeded licenses.