Our payment portal within MerusCase allows administrators to add licenses within the software instantly! To do so, follow these instructions:
- Go to Tools & Settings (the gear icon on the top right)
2. Click on MerusCase Subscription Information and then click on Subscription Settings on the left side panel
3. Click on the Add License button in the bottom right corner. Alternatively, you can also click the edit button in the top right corner if you would like to add multiple licenses at a time.
You can increase your license count by using the arrows in the License Count field, or typing in the total number of licenses you wish to have for your firm.
You can also decrease your license count with the up and down arrows.
4. Once you've confirmed the amount of licenses you're adding into your firm's account, click on the Save button in the top right corner.
5. A pop up box will give an estimate of the prorated charges for the additional invoice.
Immediately after, you'll be invoiced for your additional licenses at a prorated amount. (Note: You will not have access to your additional license until the invoice is paid).
Additionally, you can add your billing information under Account Info & Billing Info (in the left side panel) and can also enable automated payments. The area to add or edit your billing information is at the bottom of the Account Info & Billing Info page. By doing this, you can add licenses without having to enter billing information every time. To see how to do this, visit our MerusCase Subscription Information page.